Effective January 1, 2024, our status with all insurance companies will change. What this means for you:
- We will still accept and file insurance claims on your behalf.
- Payment will be due in the office at time of service, and your Insurance Company will mail you a reimbursement check.
We value and respect all of our patients and will not allow insurance companies to lower the standard of care we provide with their contractual requirements. We have researched carefully in arriving at our decision and are available to answer any questions you may have. To assist in navigating this change, we are willing to submit predeterminations (estimates to the insurance company) to help you calculate the approximate difference our network status will make.
Current In-Network Providers 2023
Blue Cross Dental (Grid, Grid+, Horizon, Anthem/Empire)
Cigna – PPO Provider
Sun Life Financial
United Healthcare – PPO Provider
Join Our Sherry Dental Savings Plan
- No dental insurance?
- Losing your dental insurance?
- Paying too much for your dental insurance?
- Retired? Need dental care?
- Looking to save money on your dental care?
Accepted Forms Of Payment